Plexus Kodi addon is a latest and updated add-on for kodi all versions. It can deliver all your favourite content without any interruptions. This add-on is a third party addon so it can deliver any video with free of cost. In most of the times, the users getting trouble installing any third party addon to their kodi latest versions.
From this article, you are going to learn about installation guide of plexus addon on your kodi. If you won’t follow my instructions your addon may take several interruptions to avoid this hassle you have to follow the below easy installation steps.
How To Install Plexus Addon on Kodi Krypton Version 17 And More
Whenever you want to learn a new topic you must have some guidance to know about it. According to that line, we are going to tell you the installation process of plexus add-on in your Kodi latest version with ares repository. Just follow simple and less time taking steps.
- In the starting step, you have to open your KODI
- In the left-hand column, you can see SETTINGS icon just click on it
- After that, your screen can deliver different options, from them, select “FILE MANAGER” icon
- From the left-hand column, you have to choose “ADD SOURCE” option
- In the add file source option the “NONE” option will appear just double-click on it
- Now you need to enter a URL in the above option, URL is “http://areswizard.uk/” and select “OK”
- Now give a name to it(for ex: “ARES”) and click on “OK”
- After giving the URL and NAME again you return to the “FILE MANAGER”
- From here you should go back to the “KODI HOME SCREEN” and select “ADD-ONS” option
- In the left-hand column of your screen a “DOWNLOADED BOX” will appear just click on that box
- Now you will see “INSTALL FROM ZIP FILE” in that zip file a “folder will appear” which you have given a name to it in the previous step and select that folder (ARES)
- In that folder, you can see different types of “KODI REPOSITORIES” from that list you have to select “repository.aresproject-0.1.0.zip”
- After few seconds a message will appear which says your “REPOSITORY HAS INSTALLED” now
- Now just select “INSTALL FROM REPOSITORY”
- From that repository select “ARES PROJECT”
- Just click on “PROGRAM ADD-ONS” after add-on enabled message appearing it will take fraction of seconds to enable
- From that add-ons, you can see your favourite “PLEXUS ADD ON” just click on it to “INSTALL”
- Wait for some time to “ENABLE” your favourite addon.
- After few seconds “add-on enabled notification will appear” that means your “plexus add on is ready to stream your favourite videos on your kodi”
These steps will instruct you while you are trying to install PLEXUS add-on on your kodi. Just follow the above steps and enjoy your favourite videos. Hope you have enjoyed our tutorial.
How To Install Plexus Addon On Your Kodi Jarvis Version 16 OR Below
From the below steps, you can enjoy through watching your favourite videos on your kodi by using add-on Jarvis 16 or below version. So just follow them, it takes few seconds to install plexus add-on.
- Open KODI
- Select SYSTEM>open FILE MANAGER>click on ADD SOURCE
- Select a box which says “NONE” in it.
- You have to give link to it (“http://ares-repo.eu” ) and select “OK”
- Give a name for it to remember that folder (ARES) select “OK”
- Come back to “KODI HOME SCREEN”
- Chose an option says “SYSTEM”
- Select “ADD-ONS”
- Now select ” INSTALL FROM ZIP FILE”
- Select a folder which has a name ” ARES”
- Now you have to choose ” repository.aresproject-x.x.x.zip”.
- You have to wait until addon enabled notification to appear
- Select “INSTALL FROM REPOSITORY”
- Choose “ARES PROJECT”
- From there select “PROGRAMME ADD-ONS”
- From that add-ons list select “PLEXUS”
- To install that add-on just click on it to start installing process
- After the above step, you will get “ADD ON ENABLED NOTIFICATION” after few seconds
- Now the “PLEXUS” is yours
So, my dear kodi users, we hope the above-mentioned steps all will contribute to installing PLEXUS add-on on your kodi Jarvis 16 or below Jarvis 16 version.
How To Install Plexus Add-on On your Kodi Mac
Most of the kodi mac users installed and using the old add-ons such as Exodus and other old addons. But these add-ons are unable to deliver user satisfied videos with quality. For them, exodus team has introduced an alternate third-party add-on, PLEXUS. If you want to keep getting updated movies and other tv shows content on your kodi mac just follow my steps to get PLEXUS add on to your kodi mac.
- The first thing you have to check that, your mac has a kodi application or not. If not you should install it on your mac. The installation steps of kodi on your mac as follows
- You have to visit https://kodi.tv/download “ site to download kodi
- In that site, you can see a kodi disk image just click to open it
- You should drag that kodi icon into your mac application folder then it can install on your mac
- Launch your kodi
- Now you would get some interruption which says this app cannot be started it is an Unidentified developer
- To avoid these kinds of issues you have to “allow applications downloaded from” which can be found by going to security and privacy settings.
- Kodi has downloaded to your mac. Now your mac can enjoy all the features of kodi.
- Now its time to know the procedure to install plexus on your kodi mac.
- It’s very simple to install plexus add-on on your mac. You need to follow just above discussed installation steps. From them, you can install it and enjoy all its features.
Don’t avoid plexus add-on features just install it on your kodi mac and enjoy all its features and watch your favourite tv shows or anything in a quality video world.
Plexus Kodi Not Working Issues And Its Solutions
Plexus users are getting some interruptions while using this add-on on their different kodi versions and other mac versions. For them, we are mentioning its issues with educated solutions so just check whether this article has your add-on issue or not. If your add-on has a similar issue as we mentioned just know the solution from our tutorial to avoid those issues.
Plexus Kodi Stream Lagging
Slow browsing and stream lags are the major symptoms of stream lagging. This kind of issues all kind of online streaming platforms will have. These issues can create an irritation in users mind. To avoid this issue you have a solution in the below lines.
To avoid this issue you should install the “ARES WIZARD”. To install ares wizard You need to do is just select ares wizard from the PROGRAM ADD-ONS. The ares wizard can clear your cache and unwanted thumbnails. With this free space, your videos can run smoothly.
Plexus Kodi Out Dated Repositories
This problem will arise mostly when you install the add-ons after installing the zip file. Basically, you will get many types of add-ons from the zip file. From that group of add-ons, you might be getting confused to select a perfect add-on from a perfect repository.
You must confirm whether your repository is an updated version or not. If you don’t about the updated repository you can follow our suggestion we suggest installing your favourite add-on from the ARES Project 0.1.7 it is the latest repository to get plexus add-on.
Plexus Kodi Failed To Install
“http://fusion.tvaddons.co” This source is an outdated source. But maximum users trying to install their favourite plexus add-on from this source only. With that source outdated stuff, the users aren’t getting genuine add-ons.
To avoid this problem you have to ignore the above source you need to install plexus add-on on your kodi through the updated sources such as http://areswizard.uk/ and http://areswizard.co.uk/. With these sites, you can install your favourite plexus add-on without any issues.