Placenta addon is one of the best ever addons including all other best movie addons for kodi 2018. mostly every body knows how can placenta addon install , if don’t know they can get it now. So every body has installed this addon by attracted to its latest features. Of course it has latest features some how other addons doesn’t have, But Placenta Kodi Not Working Now.
In this article we are giving the best solutions to fix the placenta no stream available 2018 and also placenta failed to install a dependency. If you want to get rid of these issues you must have to follow the below guidance for each separate error.
How To Fix Placenta Kodi Not Working & Placenta No Stream Available 2018
There are different reasons to get this placenta addon not working error on their kodi devices. The reasons like there might be streaming authorization error and thers might be a failed to install a dependency error. So these are the common errors to get the placenta kodi not working.
Now we are going to fix those issues with the below methods. lets get started.
Placenta No Stream Available 2018 (Fixed)
The below steps are the latest and tested steps to fix this placenta kodi no stream available error. You have to follow the below steps as we mentioned otherwise you won’t get rid of this error and you won’t get any movies or videos.
Warning: Before we are going to fix this no stream available error on placenta we have to update our addon from the old version to its latest version. Here we are giving how to update placenta addon.
- Launch your “Kodi Software” to click on the “Addons”
- Now “Right Click” on the “Placenta” addon
- Hit on “Information” after that you have to hit on the “Update”
- Here you will get the “Blamo Repo 1.4.7”, so you will get “Update Placenta addon” pop up
Now you have updated your placenta addon succesfully and then you have to fix the placenta no stream available error through the below steps.
- From the “Kodi Home Screen” you have to “Right Click On The Placenta Addon”
- Hit on “Tools” > chose ““Placenta: Clear Cache” > Click on “YES” when pop up comes out
- Now select “Placenta: Clear Providers” > Click on “YES” when pop up comes out
- Come to the “Kodi Home Screen” again > Now “Right Click” on the “Placenta” > Chose “Settings”
- You need to change the “Providers Time Out to be in between 20 to 30”
- Click on “Playback”> “Turn Off” the “Hosters With Captchas”
- Chose “Library” > “Turn On” the “Check Movie Before Adding It” option
So, this is the best solution ever to get rid of the Kodi placenta no stream available error and for any other streams of placenta not working. So use the above mentioned method and get all your favorite videos with the high difenation quality.
Placenta Failed To Install A Dependency Error Fixed
Do you have a placenta failed to install a dependency or the URL resolver is not updated, in this tutorial we will tell you how to fix this dependency error.
Note: Before to fix the addon dependency error we have to check the URL resolver version . So the steps are as follows
- From the “Kodi Home Screen” > Click on “System Icon” on the top > Go into “System Settings” > Go into “Addons”
- Select “Manage Dependencies” from the “Right Side” of your screen
- Now scroll down and find the “URL Resolver” > Now click on “Update” option if you don’t have an updated version
Those are the steps to update the URL Resolver and now we have to find the failed to install a dependency error and then we ahve to do some work by using the below steps to fix this dependency error.
- From the “Kodi Home Screen” > Click on the “System Icon” on the top> Go into “File Manager” > Click on “Add Source” from the left side of the screen
- Here you have to add the “URL Repositories” (We are using http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/)
- Click on “OK” > Now “Enter Any Name To This media” (.blamo) > Hit on “OK”
- Go back to the “Kodi Home Screen” > Click on “Addons” > Chose “Package Installer”
- Click on “Install From Zip File” > Now locate the “Zip File” that we have created before “.blamo”
- Now chose “repository.blamo.zip” > Wait for few seconds to get “Addon Updated”
- Again go back to the “Kodi Home Scree” > Click on “System icon” from the top > Go into “System Settings”
- Now come down to change the “Standard option to Expert (Just Click on it)” then go into “Addons”
- Click on “Manage Dependecies” from the “Right Side of The Screen”
- Now hit on “URL resolver” (It Lies Below Of The Screen) > Click on “Update”
- If you have one of these repositorries, you can “Update” from them
- So we will “Update The Repository” which we have created before
- Ater few seconds you will get a pop up which says “URL Resolver addon Updated”
This URL resolver will prevent all your URL’s which are making placenta failed to install a dependency error. If it resolve all the URL’s which are out dated and which are expired then you will not get any issue with any other dependencies.
Get the solution for kodi addons not working 2018
Placenta Not Working On Firestick (Fixed)
Every firestick users who are using kodi in it they have to know the latest url which placenta repository have then you can install this with proper url address and steps. We are giving the best working placenta addon URL, For those who wants to fix this Placenta Not Working On Firestick