The verdict on kodi is an excellent addon. It will give more entertainment and every kodi user can get a lot of entertainment from this. This addon delivers a lot of tv shows, sports channels, documentaries and fitness. You can get not only these features but also many features you can get from this addon why because this is a newly introduced all in one product which was introduced by the judgement repo.
So in this article, we are explaining how can we install the latest verdict kodi addon from this judgment super repo. Follow me to get this addon to your kodi software.
How To Install Verdict On Kodi Krypton 17
To install the latest kodi addon which we are calling it as the verdict, you have to follow the below steps. This new addon which is coming from the “judgement repo”. If you once install this repository on your kodi you can install this new and latest addon for your kodi krypton 17.
- Start your “Kodi Krypton“
- Chose the “Settings” icon which located at the top of your screen
- Now you need to click on “System Settings“
- At the right-hand side of your screen, you can observe “Unknown Sources” option, you need to “Turn On” that, because it allows all third party addons.
- Then go back to the “Kodi Home Screen“> Select “System Settings”> Chose “File Manager”> Click on “Add Source” which lies left side of your screen>Chose “None”
- In that “None” option you have to enter this “URL” exactly.
- The URL is “http://repo.theunjudged.com/” and select “OK”
- “Enter A Name For This Media Location” would appear beneath of the URL location
- In that box, you need to give “Judge” then click on “OK” (it helps you to show the Repository that you are going to install)
- Come back to the “Kodi Home Screen”
- Now select “Addons”
- Now select “Open Box or Package Installer” icon
- Select “Install From zip file”
- Now you need to find your folder “Judge” and click on it
- Click on “Judgement Repo.zip”
- After few seconds you can see “Judgement Repo” installed notification
- After that, you need to click on “Install From Repository”
- Now chose “Judgement Repo”
- Click on “Video Addons”
- Chose your favourite “Verdict” addon
- Hit on “Install”
- Wait for a while to get the “Verdict addon successfully installed” notification
From now onwards your kodi software has a new repository and also a new addon. So you can enjoy those new produce services on your kodi. Now we are going to install this repository and this addon for the users those who are using kodi Jarvis version.
If the above steps are not relating to your kodi version then follow the below steps those steps definitely will suitable to your kodi.
How To Install Verdict On Kodi Jarvis 16 & Below
The below steps which we are going to discuss are applicable extremely for the kodi Jarvis 16 and it’s below versions. If you are using this version on your kodi then follow the steps as we said.
- Before we are going to the installation procedure of the verdict on kodi. I want to show you how to “Enable the Unknown Sources” option
- Launch your “Kodi Jarvis”> Click on “Settings” icon > Chose “System Settings“> Now the right side of your screen you can see “Unknown Sources” option just click on it to “Enable” it. Now any third party addon can be installed on your kodi.
- Now come back to the “Kodi Home Screen“
- Select “Settings” icon
- Now you would see different folders or options from them you have to select “File Manager“
- Now click on “Add Source“> Then you will find “None” option> In that none option you have to enter “http://repo.theunjudged.com”
- At the below of that URL address, you can find “Enter a name for this media source” appear to you
- In that media source, you need to enter “Judgement” then click on “OK”
- Now go back to the “Kodi Home Screen”> Select “System”> Click on “Addons”> Chose “Install From Zip File”> Select your named folder “Judgement”>Now chose “Judgement Repo.zip“> Wait for few seconds to get “Repository Installed” notification
- Now select “Install From Repository“>Chose “Judgement Repo“> Click on “Video Addons“>Select “Verdict“> Now chose “Install“> wait for few seconds to get the “Addon Enabled” notification
Now the latest addon has successfully installed on your kodi Jarvis and you can use all its services and all its entertainment with free of cost. Then why late follow the above steps and get this latest addon instantly.
From this verdict kodi addon, every kodi user can get different types of categories. The categories are as follows
- TV shows
- Live TV
These are the latest and you never ever seen categories. So to enjoy these categories on your device through the kodi addon you need to install the verdict kodi addon as early as possible.
Frequent Issues Of Verdict On Kodi And Their Solutions
There are the variety of issues are disturbing all verdict kodi addons users. But we are going to give the perfect solutions for those issue after applied those answers on verdict kodi addon issues, you will not get them again and again.
Verdict Could Not Connect To The Repository
Why Does It Come?
You can see this error on your screen, but why do we see this on our screen means, because of the wrong URL that you have entered. This error would also possible from the side of your internet speed. Let’s see how can we solve them.
What Is The Solution For It?
The first task you need to check your internet connection on your kodi. If there is any interruption with internet connection make it perfect and then you can watch your favourite videos on your kodi. If there is no change after changing the internet position then try to check your “URL” address.
Verdict On Kodi Failed To Install A Dependency
Why Does It Come?
First, if you have to be doubtful on your repository that you have installed it on your kodi. The task you need to do here is the repository has updated repository or not. If not try to install an updated repository.
What Is The Remedy For It?
As we said in the above lines you need to check the repository version that you have installed whether it is an updated repository or not. If not try to resolve that repository and check there again for an updated repository.